Ph.D. in Political Science, City University of New York Graduate Center
Political economy of late development • Southeast Asian Studies • comparative political institutions • globalization and IPE • identity politics and conflict studies
- Ph.D. in Political Science, City University of New York Graduate Center
- M.A. in Political Science, City University of New York Graduate Center
- B.A. in Journalism, University of the Philippines Diliman
- Political economy of late development
- Governance and development policies
- Comparative political institutions
- Globalization and international political economy
- Identity politics and conflict studies
- AS 255 Politics and Governance of Southeast Asia
- AS 253 Readings on Southeast Asia
- AS 203 Nationalism and National Development
- AS 201 Modern Asia
RECENT PUBLICATIONS: Book Chapters or Journal Articles
2017. "Philippine Services Sector: Domestic Policy and Global Markets." In Southeast Asia Beyond Crises and Traps: Economic Growth and Upgrading, edited by Boo Teik Khoo, Keiici Tsunekawa, and Motoko Kawano, 225–249. Palgrave Macmillan. READ EXCERPT.
2015. "The BPO Industry and the Philippine Trade in Services: Boon or Bane?" In The Local Impact of Globalization in South and Southeast Asia, edited by Bart Lambregts, Niels Beerepoot, and Robert C. Kloosterman, 46–59. Routledge. Read a brief excerpt.
2014. "Changing configuration of Philippine capitalism." Philippine Political Science Journal 35 (2): 225–50.
RECENT PUBLICATIONS: Books
RECENT PUBLICATIONS: Essays and Commentaries
2016. ASEAN and the Belt and Road Policy Initiative: Prospects and Challenges. Asia Pacific Pathways to Progress, 1 March. Read excerpts.
2016. The Silk Belt Road, 21st Century Maritime Silk Road and Regional Connectivity [interview]. Asia Pacific Pathways to Progress, 22 February.
2010. "Colombia's Land Conflict from a Peace and Development Framework." Conciliation Resources, August 31.
ACTIVITIES: CONFERENCES ATTENDED, ETC
- Dr. Antoinette Raquiza Attends Russia-ASEAN University Forum in Vladivostok
- Dr. Antoinette Raquiza Discusses Politics, Governance and the Philippine Services Sector at GRIPS Workshop in Tokyo
- Dr. Antoinette Raquiza to Take Part in Seminar on IT, BPOs, and Service-Driven Growth in the Philippines
- “The BPO Industry in the Philippines: Boon or Bane?” Book Chapter by Dr. Antoinette R. Raquiza
Dr. Raquiza is Program Leader of the Asian Center's institutional research program, Bugkos, which features several regional and comparative studies on Asia.