The Seminar Room is ideal for small workshops, meetings, and forums.
The Seminar Room can accommodate 50 to 60 chairs, all of which will fill most of the space. In a roundtable set-up, the room can host between 20 to 30 individuals, behind whom can sit observers and other participants.
The use of the Seminar Room includes use of ten (10) tables; audio system; airconditioning; wifi; and (1) LCD projector. All other equipment have to be brought in by the organizer of the event, but with the consent of the UP Asian Center.
- First 3 Hours: PhP 6,000
- Succeeding Hour and a fraction thereof: Php 1,200 per hour
The Seminar Room can be rented only Mondays-Fridays between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m. (Events have to end by 3 pm).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Allowed Use Of Seminar Room
- The auditorium can be rented for the following events: corporate events, academic conferences, trade and cultural shows. It cannot be used for weddings, birthdays, debuts, and the like.
- The use of the Seminar Room includes use of ten (10) tables; audio system; airconditioning; wifi; and (1) LCD projector. All other equipment have to be brought in by the organizer of the event, but with the consent of the UP Asian Center.
- The auditorium can be rented Mondays to Saturdays only.
Rules And Regulations
Organizers /users are required to read and agree to abide by the following specific rules regarding the use of the facililty (For the purpose of this terms and conditions, the one who rents the facility & organizes the event shall be referred to as the Organizer.)
A non-refundable fee of PhP 3,000.00 shall be charged upon reservation which shall be deducted from the total amount due. Full payment of rental charges must be made two (2) weeks before the event.
Only one (1) authorized representative of the Organizer shall transact with the UP Asian Center.
The facility must be kept clean at all times during and immediately after the activity. After the event, the organizer must clean up trash, remove posters and signs, clear stage of any props and other materials used.
Foods and drinks are prohibited inside the auditorium. Eating and drinking will only be allowed inside the pantry and in the auditorium lobby.
Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the premises of the University.
Any damage on the facilities e.g. flooring, stage, walls, comfort rooms and others will be charged to the organizer.
Selling of any merchandise and goods are strictly prohibited. Booths will be allowed only upon proper coordination by the organizer to the UP Asian Center.
All props, tarpaulins, backdrops and other decorative materials must be ready for installation. Hanging of decors using nails and tapes which can cause holes, dents and stains on the walls are strictly prohibited.
Organizer will be charged for water and electricity consumption during set-up and rehearsals. Sound system and lights brought in by the organizer must use their own power generator. The UP Asian Center has the right to control the loudness of the sound system brought in by the organizer.
Overtime pay for the technician & custodial workers who will render service beyond office hours shall be provided by the organizer. Regular Office hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The UP Asian Center and the University will not be liable for any injury, damage or loss which may result from or at the occasion of the activity of the organizer.
- The UP Asian Center has the right to stop the function should the organizer fail to comply with the above terms and conditions.
- To inquire if your chosen date(s) are available, please fill out an INQUIRY FORM or contact Mr. JR Sanchez (Contact Information Below).
- You will receive an email from Mr. Sanchez informing you if your chosen date/time is available.
- If the availability of your chosen date(s) is confirmed, please fill out the RESERVATION FORM and send it to Mr. JR Sanchez:
- The Reservation Form will then be approved and signed by the Assistant to the Dean for Administration and Public Affairs.
- We will inform you by email after the Reservation Form has been signed.
- Please go to Room 105, Hall of Wisdom, GT-Toyota Asian Cultural Center to (a) get the payment slip and then (b) pay the nonrefundable reservation fee of PhP 3,000 at the UP Diliman Cashier's Office. View Vicinity Map.
- As proof of payment and official confirmation of reservation, please give the hard copy of the photocopy of the Official Receipt to Mr. JR Sanchez at Room 105, Hall of Wisdom, UP Asian Center.