List of Requirements
- Formal letter of application addressed to the Dean, Asian Center, University of the Philippines Diliman. At present, the Dean is Dr. Eduardo T. Gonzalez.
- Original AND photocopy of transcript of records of undergraduate degree* click here to download OTR
- Curriculum vitae and duly accomplished Personal Data form**
- Duly accomplished Recommendation form** from 2 former professors (if non-working); and from 2 former professors and 1 employer (if working), to be submitted in sealed envelopes signed across the flap by the referee.
- Application fee of P100 for Filipino students and US$25 for foreign applicants, to be paid at the UP Cashier
- Two (2) passport-sized photos
- Original AND photocopy of NSO Birth Certificate (and NSO Marriage Certificate, for married female applicants)*
- Aptitude examination
- Aptitude examination fee of P150, to be paid at the UP Cashier (OCG Trust Acct. No. 9773900-499-450)
- Two essays (to be written in-house), one autobiographical and one on substantive issues pertaining to studies of the Philippines/Asia
- Interview by the AC Admissions Committee
* Both original and photocopy will be submitted to AC.
** These forms may be downloaded here.
Deadline of application
For first semester: every 31st of March (or the Monday following the said date should it fall on a weekend)
For second semester: every 31st of August (or the Monday following the said date should it fall on a weekend)