Application Procedures for M.A. Programs
- Fill out this online application form.
- Submit all requirements to the Office of the College Secretary on or before the deadline. The requirements have to be submitted in person, either by you or by a representative, only on weekdays (excluding holidays or cancellation of work), 8 am to 5 pm.
- Applicants who pass preliminary screening will take an aptitude exam and write two essays* (to be written in-house).
Schedule of exam for August 2019 intake: 6 May 2019 (8:30 am–11:30 am for aptitude test and 1:30 pm–4:30 pm for the written exam)
- Successful examinees will be interviewed by the Admissions Committee. Schedules to be determined.
- Accepted applicants await further instructions/updates. The next steps can be viewed here: visit this OUR FAQ page, in particular step 4 onwards.
* While it can help to read up on Asia- or Philippine-related issues and theories, both exams test less for objective knowledge than for the depth and range of one's thinking, as well as writing aptitude (proper grammar, sentence structure, clear presentation of one's ideas, etc.).
Application Procedures for PhD Program