Ph.D. in Political Science and International Relations, Yonsei University
Korean Studies • Filipino migration to Korea • Environmental politics • Korea and Southeast Asia
- B.A. History, University of the Philippines in the Visayas, 1999
- M.A. Asian Studies (Korea Studies), University of the Philippines, Diliman, 2007
- M.A. Korean Studies, Yonsei University, Seoul, 2012
- Ph.D. Political Science and International Relations, Yonsei University, Seoul, 2016
- Korean studies
- Filipino migration to Korea
- environmental politics
- Korea and Southeast Asia
- AS 237.1 Social and Economic Development in Korea
- AS 237.2 Politics and Governance in Korea
- AS 237.3 Culture and Society in Korea
Palumbarit, Michelle. 2012. “Finding ‘Refuge’ and ‘Home’ in Religion: The Case of Unificationist and Roman Catholic Filipina Marriage Migrants in Korea." Localities 2 (2): 235–92.
Bessey, Donata and Michelle Palumbarit. “Comparing South Korea and Germany’s Official Development Assistance Projects in Climate Protection in Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar and Vietnam.” International Journal of Climate Change Strategies and Management 8 (5).
QUICK LINKS: ASIAN CENTER FACULTY